Stromer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone experience with forgetting the pincode of the Stromer OMNI display and not being able anymore to access settings and updating the firmware? Went to the Dealer, guess what het told me. I cannot fix this problem?? I really cannot belief that. So if anyone is familiar with this same issue and found a solution or can lead me in the right direction, that would be highly appreciated.

In advance much obliged for some solid and practical answers...

Commuter from Amsterdam in the "Dutch" lowlands...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately it is not a 3G connection but a OMNI BT bluetooth connection(stromer st1 2020). On top of that I also protected the access to bluetooth with the same password. So in that sense no connectivity whatsoever is possible now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Unfortunately it is not a 3G connection but a OMNI BT bluetooth connection(stromer st1 2020). On top of that I also protected the access to bluetooth with the same password. So in that sense no connectivity whatsoever is possible now.
I’m sure there is still a way to reset everything to allow you to start from scratch as if it were a new bike. But it likely requires Stromer’s direct involvement. Have you tried contacting Stromer corporate directly for help? I have a friend that bought a used Stromer (not sure which model) at a pawn shop in San Francisco and contacted Stromer corporate to help unlock it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m sure there is still a way to reset everything to allow you to start from scratch as if it were a new bike. But it likely requires Stromer’s direct involvement. Have you tried contacting Stromer corporate directly for help? I have a friend that bought a used Stromer (not sure which model) at a pawn shop in San Francisco and contacted Stromer corporate to help unlock it.
The answer is out there, im sure. Like I said, in three Weeks my dealer must solve this problem himself....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts