Stromer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High folks,

Riding my ST1 since march 2020, yes just before the start of the pandemic....towards work and back(72 km/44 miles) and enjoying myself very much with this decision to leave the car at home for good!
12000 km further, one flat tyre and replacement of the brake pads and that is about it. Great bike. Very reliable and very very nice to ride through the wonderful dutch landscape.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I recently bought the ST5 LTD and ride it daily. My car rarely leaves my garage, now. Here in California there is very little commuting to work — nearly everyone is working from home — so I use the ST5 to escape my house for an hour or two each day and break up the monotony of working and living in the same space every day! I am very pleased with it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very sane decision. I know what it did for me. So I can imagine a little bit how this must feel for you. St5 wow the very best the speedpedelec world offers.... Great that you can enjoy this wonderful pleasure of riding this awesome bike. I am happy for you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
In three weeks I will trade in my bike for the st2 2021 belt drive and see what that will bring. Hope the pincode issue will not b an issue.....

·
Registered
6 Posts
In three weeks I will trade in my bike for the st2 2021 belt drive and see what that will bring. Hope the pincode issue will not b an issue.....
Fantastic - I hope you enjoy it. I also own a Riese & Muller Superdelite with a belt drive. Belts are very low maintenance and no greasy mess on your hands or clothes ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts